Wear Now, Pay Later w. Klarna
Wear now, pay later with Klarna!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with easy payment options at checkout, so you can buy what you want, when you want.
What is Klarna?
- Klarna is a global payment solutions provider that works with retailers to provide customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 170,000 online stores and has more than 70 million users globally.
How to checkout with Klarna?
- Add your favorite items to the cart and select “Klarna” at checkout
- Enter basic information and know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
- Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
4 interest-free installments
- Split your purchase into 4 equal payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks beginning at the time your order is confirmed (usually the shipping date). No interest or added fees when you pay on time!
Requirements about pay in 4 interest-free installments
- Klarna is only available to customers with a US resident address.
- Klarna may only be used on purchases made on us.shein.com, and the order value must be between $1 and $1000.
If you do not meet the above payment conditions for Klarna, you can choose other payment options that are available on our store during checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be notified about my installments?
- Klarna notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email before each payment is due.
When is my first Klarna payment due?
- Your first payment of 25% of the total purchase price is due at the time of checkout. The remaining three payments will be billed automatically, every two weeks from the first payment date.
Can I pay off my Klarna installments early?
- Of course! You can log in to Klarna's official website and then choose the order you wish to pay off early on Customer Portal.
Is there a fee to use Pay later in 30 days or 4 interest-free installments?
- There are no fees when you follow the payment schedule. Please review product terms for applicable fees.
Learn more about Klarna
For any more info for Klarna, just click here